01 Jul Emerging Trends in Cloud Computing / Internet Computing
Emerging trends in cloud computing – Hybrid Cloud, Mobile enablement and much more.
What is it that you look for while adopting Cloud Technology for your business?
Is it just cost reduction that you expect, or Agility, innovation and Speed in all your business processes?
Cloud Computing influences the finest of brands, be it Webmail, Flickr, Google Docs or Dropbox, accessing unique web applications becomes simpler and faster each day.
Cloud computing or Internet Computing in simple words is a technology which allows users to store their data on cloud and avail the benefits of on demand high quality applications and services from a shared pool of configurable computing services. Users get the benefit of accessing the cloud computing services/resources from anywhere through their preferred platform which can be a cellphone, desktop, laptop or a mobile computing platform.
Why cloud computing companies like Nuvento invest a lot in this technology to make it more popular?
Reason 1: Cloud computing considerably reduces cost, owning and operating computers and network becomes less complex.
Reason 2: Cloud Computing considerably increases efficiency of your business by freeing resources to invest more time on innovation and new product development.
Reason 3: Businesses are volatile, the needs change often. Cloud Computing allows businesses to share computing services remotely and the shared pool of computing resources can be scaled up or down based on ever changing business needs.
Microsoft Azure cloud services can replace your on-premise servers.
Public cloud computing platform like Azure is commonly used for analytics, virtual computing, storage and networking. It is mainly infrastructure as a Service and Platform as a Service. Public Cloud platforms are cost effective for disaster recovery since they allow you to copy data to their servers and you pay only for data stored. Many cloud solutions providers are developing Software as a Service strategy to help businesses improve their overall efficiency. Azure applications are widely used across industries like Healthcare, Financial services, Government, Retail, Manufacturing. Azure cloud migration services simplify on-premise database migration to the cloud. Moving applications to the cloud has far-reaching benefits such as scalability, reliability and reduced costs.
Emerging trends in cloud computing
- Industry Specific Cloud: Businesses are looking for cloud services which are specific to address their current challenges at a faster pace mostly real-time. They can now set-up cloud environment which gives them flexibility to store their data securely in an off-site server and users can access the data from any device. For instance, insurance businesses communicate directly with customers through chatbots and apps instead of phone calls; insurance specific cloud services provided by Nuvento provide secure data storage and transaction platforms and offers the scalability which insurance business requires.
- Mobile enablement can be the key driver for opportunities in Cloud: Most people use mobile devices, mainly because these are democratic which makes computing more accessible. Technologies such as bYOD (Bring your own device) opens even more opportunities for cloud computing by offering migration of applications and storing data.
- Big Data as an enormous distributed storage system: Big data consolidates data from various resources in a huge distributed storage system. Cloud infrastructure management services develops and manages infrastructure to process distributed queries across multiple datasets and returns results faster. Building and owning such an infrastructure can be costly and that is why businesses turn to cloud computing providers.
- Using containers and orchestration of workload from development to production: Containers rely on virtual isolation to deploy and run applications, these access a shared operating system. Containerisation is still the latest trend in development and deployment. This enables applications to be run without launching an entire virtual machine.
- Machine Learning Optimized platforms, IoT architectures: Cloud AI services enhance your business by making accurate predictions. Lots of IoT cloud solutions can be chosen from Azure for example Azure Internet of Things. These cloud AI solutions are powered by bigdata for predictions to be even more accurate.
- Function-as-a-Service and Serverless platforms: Server management is one of the complex issues faced by businesses, Nuvento cloud computing services can relieve the server management pain points, clever algorithms and user-friendly systems can take your business to new heights. You don’t have to worry about resource management, Nuvento will power your server management process.
A combination of cloud native software products and services along with improved on-premises compute to fabricate a unique hybrid IT solution would balance scalability and flexibility in scaling up your business. Cloud computing is an ongoing process, we cannot expect revolutionary results overnight. Software startups are working on clever cloud solutions which are seamless and integrates into your business processes gradually and results can be mind-blowing. It is a long Journey from a “server” mind to “server-less” mind, Nuvento can provide easy strategies to simplify your business systems, better manage your servers in a cost-effective way and move your applications to cloud in a secure way.
Contact us today!