31 Oct How is Automation going to impact Workflow?
Automation when implemented precisely and correctly can cast huge benefits to your business in terms of heightened productivity and enhanced efficiency.
Automation will dramatically improve your workflow by reducing errors and mitigating risks. It will streamline your business processes in a sophisticated manner and frees up lot of manhours which is otherwise wasted in completing manual tasks.
Let us discuss this example of workflow automation in CRM first and then the general benefits of Workflow Automation.
Leading CRM vendors are always vigilant to understand the end user needs in order to develop interfaces which are simple and easy to use. Most of them provide drop down menus and using this you can create automated responses to any activity in the CRM system. Here are some useful applications of workflow automation:
- Sales Process Automation
Micromanagement is a thing of the past, intelligent CRM systems enable teams to get hold of quality leads in their dashboards on a timely basis. This would minimise human intervention and unnecessary lags in workflows. You can easily setup triggers which alerts your team about leads and follow up reminders to the concerned.
- Account Management Automation
Once lead is converted to customer you can retain them easily using specialised triggers. Contract Renewal triggers can be set, and alerts can be activated for high value retention. Automated emails are all simple and effective tools for efficient account management.
- Support Automation
Responding to support issues quickly is the key to any successful CRM. Integrating relevant departments to solve issues and improving workflows is the main purpose of Support Automation feature. Triggers can be set to inform customers about SLA.
In this way, CRM becomes a valuable tool to automate workflows by understanding customer needs and automating business processes.
How Automation would impact your business workflow?
- Reinforced Productivity: Repetitive and mundane tasks negatively affect productivity. Data entry tasks can be easily automated to smoothen the workflow. This would reduce errors and speeds up workflow. Results would be achieved faster.
- Enhanced Efficiency: Automation makes your team efficient by providing them with data and tools to perform their jobs with limited supervision. Automation would streamline your business processes without compromising accuracy and quality. This is particularly true in the case of claims processing and new accounts processing in banking and insurance industry. These workflows are drastically improved in an automated environment.
- Heightened Accuracy: There are many businesses like banking and insurance which require accurate information, automation can provide this type of accuracy. Human fatigue can cause errors, but the chance of errors is minimal in automated systems. Accuracy improves customer experiences and it has a huge role in boosting customer confidence.
- Improved Flexibility: You can customise and integrate the latest innovations in automation to improve workflow. Automation would enable you to prioritize tasks and methods in each workflow and this would result in better output at a faster pace.
- Fool-proof Collaboration and Progress Tracking: Automation would greatly enhance team collaboration in project workflows. An automated system would track all progress and changes made to tasks and activities during the project. Your team will be more confident since they get alerts about the progress and requirements required to finish the project on time.
Few Industries which would benefit largely by Automation
Automation would impact many industries especially the data intensive ones which has numerous complicated workflows. Following are the industries which would benefit greatly from automation:
Insurance: Claims intake and processing is one of the most tedious tasks in the insurance industry. Enterprises have realised the value of implementing automation strategies to improve such processes and productivity. Insurance departments face huge productivity loss in terms of manual data entry which can be improved by implementing automation.
Healthcare: Various processes in healthcare enterprise can be automated to improve the quality of health care services provided to customers. Robotics and automation are already making an impact in surgery and managing patient data and records. Processing of insurance claims of patients is the main field where automation can help healthcare industry.
Entertainment: Automation would help the entertainment industry to create innovative products and programs by simplifying critical tasks. Automation technology would enhance entertainment production in an efficient manner. Automation can dramatically improve video games, movies, television programs and other revenue generating activities in the entertainment industry.
Service Industries: Lots of communication events happen in the service industry which includes client engagement, customer data entry, passing messages and documents between enterprise and clients. These processes when automated can save huge costs and improve accuracy and quality of conversations and data exchange. Automation with a human touch can dramatically improve your customer experience function.
Numerous business challenges can be tackled with a clever automation strategy. Tedious tasks such as data entry and processing, tracking and organizing your documents can be done quickly and easily using Automation.
Incorporate Automation as a business strategy today.
Get in touch to know more!